- 2008 - Present
- PEET Ltd
The Shorehaven at Alkimos development, within the City of Wanneroo, is a 2,800-lot development and extends from the coast, inland to the east of Marmion Avenue and up to the future Mitchell Freeway extension. TABEC has been involved since the project’s inception and has provided assistance to Peet throughout the Structure Planning process, design and construction.
Since commencement, approximately 1,100 lots have been completed, or are under construction, along with the future Coastal Village Centre, Commercial Centre, Foreshore Park and major servicing infrastructure to support the project.
In order to achieve the necessary approvals and clearances, the development has provided the funding, design and construction of the following key infrastructure to the Shorehaven Estate:
- The extension of a DN375 Water Distribution Main.
- Construction of a 450-meter section of DN900, DN800 and DN700 steel water distribution mains in the Marmion Avenue reserve.
- The design and construction of three wastewater pumping stations and associated pressure mains to provide a sewer outfall for the development.
- The design and construction of a DN375 and DN1050 gravity trunk sewer main.
- The design and construction of a temporary water booster pump station.
- The extension of 5.1km’s of gas distribution main and communication conduits from Brighton to Shorehaven.